The National Association for Hospital Education supports all professionals working in hospital education. We aim to act as a unified voice to ensure staff within our sector are well supported in delivering the very best education to every child under our care.
We want to represent the views of our sector at a national level, to liaise with key partners such as the Department for Education and OFSTED, to undertake research into ‘best practice’ for teaching and to provide bespoke continuing professional development opportunities for those who work in our sector.
We also see it as a place for brokering peer to peer support as we know that we need people who understand the challenges of our sector to support us in our school improvement work. It gives us the opportunity to identify and share good practice.
Other benefits of membership will include:
- Opportunities to form networks with like-minded professionals in our sector
- Access to resources specific to your area of work
- A members only section of the website with additional content
- Peer to peer support
- Regular newsletters
- Events tailored to your role within hospital education
- Regular network meetings such as maths, English, science, SEND, business managers
- Opportunity to have your say on national policy and other issues
- Support and advice on any local or regional issues
- Advertise job vacancies for free on the website and in the newsletter