This area will include:
- Information from the Dfe
- Articles of interest
- Current research relating to teaching children with medical needs
- Calendar of conferences
- Medical Needs Conference in London on Monday March 26 2018 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/best-practice-conference-teaching-pupils-with-medical-needs-tickets-42
- HOPE Conference, this year is a Congress year! Congress will be held in Poznan, Poland 14 – 18 May 2018. https://www.hospitalteachers.eu/
- NAHE launch conference Friday 12 October 2018 Leicester or Birmingham
Resources and Links:
Advice for schools, teachers and parents on supporting children and young people with medical and mental health conditions while they are at school.
- Alternative Provision Innovation
Funding to deliver projects to improve outcomes for children in alternative provision.
- Review of Children in Need
How the government is reviewing support for children in need in order to support them and improve their outcomes.
- CLIC Sargent is the UK’s leading cancer charity for children, young people and their families
- Advice for support children with medical needs in school